Eton has defined an Information Security Management System to manage and protect all information, including but not limited to, customer information, business information and infrastructure.
To achieve this, Eton will
- Proactively identify and mitigate security risks to the information assets
- Design and implement solutions to safeguard legal, and statutory requirements of our customers
- Impart Security Awareness training for all employees
- Promptly respond to incidents and initiate corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Evaluate security performance by monitoring ongoing performance results through management review
- Take necessary steps to protect company, customer, and business information through:
- Confidentiality: protecting information from unauthorized access and disclosure
- Integrity: safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and preventing unauthorized modification or deletion
- Availability: ensuring that information and associated services are available to authorized users whenever required
- Commit to continually improving the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the Information security management system.
Employees shall operate in a manner which is consistent with the organization’s security framework to safeguard business and customer information