We are pleased to see fellow family office industry professionals recognizing the value that Eton Solutions and the AtlasFive® platform offer to clients. In March, the Family Wealth Report shared how AtlasFive “takes the pain away” from labor-intensive family office tasks and “seamlessly connects all data, services, and stakeholders within family offices.”
Eton Solutions has also been delighted to be recognized by various awards committees already in 2022. We are especially honored to receive the 2022 Private Asset Management Award for Best Partnership Accounting System. For this award, Eton Solutions was evaluated on a variety of factors, including client and revenue growth, new products, and top-class service standards, as well as the reception in the family office sector. Eton Solutions also received an award of “Highly Commended” in two categories: Best Family Office Service Provider – New Innovations and Best Technology Platform for Family Offices. The inaugural WealthTech Americas Awards also recognized the contributions Eton Solutions has made to the fintech industry, granting us the Outsourcing and Business Process Management Award for 2022. We are grateful for the support of the fintech and family office communities as we continue to develop new tools to propel the family office into the future.
We further expanded on the ways AtlasFive can revolutionize a family office’s operations in our recent whitepaper, titled “Transforming a Family Office to Reimagine the Value It Delivers.” Simplified processes and improved workflows are an outcome of implementing AtlasFive, but the most substantive value comes when these technological improvements liberate experienced personnel from the tedium of routine tasks: instead, they can focus on high-value analysis and long-term planning with the family’s goals at top of mind.
We also released several blogs touching on many industry topics such as cybersecurity and family office trends for 2022.
We often talk about how implementing the AtlasFive platform can have a significant impact on office operations for our clients. From simplified workflows to quicker reports, there are many ways AtlasFive helps a family office achieve more. But this quarter, we’d like to share some ways that our Services team can partner with existing staff in a family office to enable them to reach even greater heights.
Here are a few examples of ways the Eton Solutions Services team has assisted clients recently:
- “They helped us work through a lot of complex issues!” One client wanted to restructure their complex private loans, tax reserve setups, and master security. The Eton Solutions Ops team provided recommendations and suggestions to enhance their Chart of Accounts and produce the required reports and conducted elaborate training sessions and frequent updates to ensure their staff was ready for the new release.
- “Terrific on training!” Another client needed in-depth customized training to help office personnel get acquainted with the system, and the Eton Solutions team organized and conducted a four-month long full-fledged training program to ensure the client’s team had the skills and knowledge they needed to transition their platform.
- “The Services Team has saved us a ton of time!” The partnership between one family office and the Eton Solutions Services Team has enabled that office to save time inputting documents and transactions. Moreover, the Services Team has become so familiar with the family office’s transactions and business that they’ve been able to provide nuanced tips and tricks to help them navigate the system and get the most out of Excel. There is an open flow of communication and support between the Services Team and the family office that effectively gives the office the benefits of an expanded staff – without the additional costs.
In other words, Eton Solutions continues to prove that it is more than just a software solution. The access our clients get to a complete team of experienced CPAs, customer service specialists, and technology experts is unparalleled.
To kick off 2022, Eton Solutions announced the release of AtlasFive 2.0. AtlasFive 2.0 builds on the previous generations of AtlasFive and incorporates a wide range of enhancements to improve office efficiency and family member engagement.
- A new client portal provides family members with secure, real-time access to reporting, including day-to-day net worth reporting.
- Next-generation transaction processing incorporates the latest AI and machine learning so office staff and family members can efficiently process and approve transactions and payments anywhere, anytime.
- A proprietary data model provides enhanced accounting and investment reporting to enable flexible report generation to meet disparate client needs.
- Guided annual investment reviews for private trust companies ensure family offices can meet Regulation 9 requirements.
We are continually working to improve the AtlasFive experience for both office employees and family members—stay tuned to see what’s next!